Are you a small business that wants to seek more traction from your business by tapping on the potential from local search results by engaging in local search engine optimization (SEO) strategies? Are you a construction business that seeks to expand your marketing strategy to cover other states through digital marketing services? Does SEO really work? How much is SEO worth? Countless articles have been written about search engine optimization (SEO), most of them telling you to grab the chance to get “their” services. But are SEO agencies worth it? We believe that SEO is one of the most profitable digital marketing strategies. However, before you contact the first SEO company out there, we would like you to read about the pros and cons of engaging in SEO, and we leave it to you to decide if you want to look for an SEO agency right now. Among Boston SEO agencies out there, you can be sure you can have the right SEO strategy suited for your business from Faith SEO.
Digital Marketing Services Options
An internet marketing agency or a digital marketing agency offers various services to help your business gain traction on the internet.
The sources of online traffic are: Search engines, Social Media, Direct Sources, and Referral.
SEO services can help with driving traffic to your site directly by improving the chance that your website will be visible on search engines, as well as indirectly through referrals through links once your site has authority.
Organic Social Media Marketing is also important as social media can be considered as a form of search engine. Many users look for services on social media as well. You may use influencers or meaningful organic postings that appeal to your target market.
Paid advertising brings indirect sources of traffic. You may do so through Google Adwords, social media marketing through paid ads. Email marketing may also provide direct traffic to your site, though it is more for upselling or for your customer conversion process.
Paid advertising and social media marketing may get you website traffic immediately. However, the effect is short-term. The impact of SEO, on the other hand, is for the long term. That is, once your website ranks high, and as long as it stays there, you will reap the benefits of your SEO strategy.
What is Search Engine Optimization?
For the uninitiated, we would like to discuss first what SEO is? How our Boston SEO company helps businesses? And how do SEO services benefit your business goals?
SEO is all about helping your business gain valuable leads, conversions, and sales by making your website rank high in search engines. Simply put, SEO makes your business more relevant by ranking high in search engines. And by “high,” it means being on top of the first page of relevant search queries. Ranking high in search engines makes your business stand toe-to-toe with bigger businesses in your niche, thereby gaining other benefits such as brand building and business credibility. When your business is ranking way up there, your prospect will always get a good impression of your business, thereby giving your business a better chance to click through to your site.
With more than 5 billion searches done every day, you have a huge market to tap. Among these searches, around 46% are local searches. If you are a small business that wants to get more people to notice you, getting a local SEO company now is crucial and an absolute necessity.
Google’s algorithms are not shared publicly. But SEO companies and SEO experts agree that your website needs several factors to make your website relevant whenever there is a search query related to your business. Search engine optimization services include:
- Keyword strategy and to conduct keyword research: SEO companies ensure that the relevant keywords are in your content, so web crawlers will know that your business is relevant to industry-specific search queries.
- Content Marketing: Now that you have the relevant keywords, you may need to supply relevant keyword-rich content on your web pages. However, the caveat here is that this strategy doesn’t work well for certain businesses. It would help if you struck a balance between having enough content on your site and giving the best user experience for your visitors.
- How your site is structured: Make sure that your prospects don’t get lost in your site. In this case, web design and user experience are essential. If yours is a new website, then you need to work closely with an SEO team to ensure that your digital marketing efforts will start on the right footing from day one.
- How fast your site loads: With a slow loading site, your prospects will surely leave your site upon arriving.
- Time users spend on your site: The objective is to ensure that your website offers something valuable to offer your clients. Is it helpful information? Do you have offers that are hard to resist?
- The number of inbound links to authority sites: linking to sites with good site authority means your site has strong credibility.
- Quality of inbound links to authority sites: Works the same way as the first one. However, other businesses link to you in this case, thereby recognizing your authority.
- How your site works on mobile devices: Most searches on Google are on mobile devices. Your website should be optimized to work well on mobile phones, especially if you are a local business or a retailer.
Note that the best SEO companies don’t just seek high rankings for your business. The best should evolve into a full-service digital agency to achieve your business goals. Digital marketing aspects such as web development, custom web design, and social media campaigns are services top SEO companies offer for their clients. Do take note that each business has specific needs and goals. It would help if you worked closely with your Boston SEO experts in Faith SEO. Our Boston SEO agency will surely design an SEO campaign for you.
What are the Pros and Cons of SEO?
SEO is one of the fastest-growing services offered by any digital marketing agency. Given the huge potential provided by the volume of organic searches, an SEO strategy done right can provide better ROI in the long run than an internet marketing strategy such as social media marketing, PPC management, and online marketing strategies.
However, there are pros and cons each business has to consider before deciding on moving forward. Here below are the advantages and disadvantages of SEO:
Advantages of SEO
- SEO enhances the visibility of your branding: SEO is an effective way to affordably get a substantial market presence by tapping into the vast potential coming from organic searches. If yours is a small business that wants to introduce yourself to your prospects, then ranking highly on local search engine results pages is a sure way to give your business a better chance to get noticed.
- SEO improves the user experience: SEO is not just about cold numbers to rank higher. A Top SEO company like ours looks at all the factors that make your site matter in relevant searches, as well as making your users stay on your site long enough for them to know your business better.
- It improves your business’s authority, credibility, and the trust of your target audience: The digital strategy of our SEO firm includes:
- SEO taps into the most significant source of online traffic: With 5 billion organic searches done daily, search engine marketing can help you tap into this market.
- SEO does not need paid ads: Though SEO requires substantial investment, the money you spend on your SEO campaign is for the long haul. In the case of paid ads, what you pay will matter only while your ad is in place.
- SEO provides you with the means to study how your prospects behave: SEO services provide a tool to have instant market research by looking at insights provided by Google Analytics and other tools. Our SEO company uses different apps to inform you of critical data on how your audience behaves concerning your site. This way, we can refine and optimize your SEO strategy along the way.
- Gives better ROI in the long run: Suppose your sales improvement is twice as it is before. If your monthly revenue is at $40,000 with a profit margin of 10%, then you will earn $4,000 additional for an investment of $3,000 monthly. Moreover, you won’t have to spend $3,000 monthly indefinitely. You will reap this benefit long after you are through paying for SEO services.
- Attracts local audiences: If you are a small business owner, then high local search engine rankings will matter because 56% of all organic searches are looking for local businesses.
Disadvantages of SEO
- The process of gaining site authority and traffic from organic searches is long. The results take time: SEO campaigns take time. You will get the results you need months down the road. FaithSEO will give you monthly reports, so you can track the progress of your search traffic as well as your conversion optimization results if your site has your conversion mechanism linked to Google Analytics or other SEO tools.
- The service takes a lot of investment: SEO services are not cheap. US-based SEO companies charge an average of $2,500 to 3,000 dollars (generally) for their services. However, you may be able to save depending on your specific needs. Fixed SEO packages will not work in the long run. A Boston SEO firm like ours will work closely with your business to suit our services to give you the best value for your money.
- Google algorithms change: Google changes its algorithms almost constantly. The SEO strategies that worked five years ago are not the ones that will work nowadays. A holistic approach to SEO strategy and customization of services that emphasize the right balance between user experience and meaningful content marketing strategy is the way to go for most businesses.
Is SEO Worth It?
If you are a keen business owner who is willing to think in the long-term, then the answer is YES. If you are a keen business owner who wants to tap into the huge potential provided by local services, then our Boston SEO services that provided the needs of companies in Boston their much-needed local traction can help.
An effective SEO agency behaves like a full-service internet marketing agency that takes everything into account. That is what FaithSEO is all about. Our SEO marketing approach requires us to study your business and your market closely so that the results will be meaningful for you. There are other SEO companies that offer cheaper services, yet provide packages that don’t really help your business. We don’t do that. Our SEO solutions aim more on getting the results for the best value. We understand and talk the language of your companies in Boston and the markets you exist to serve. Best of all, aside from Boston business establishments, our approach works for our clients from other countries worldwide!
To learn more about our services, you can book a free consultation with our SEO experts now.